Terms & Conditions
1. WalkWithMe is open to any person over 16 on the day. A registration form must be completed by each entrant.
2. Little WalkWithMe is open to any child aged between 10 and 15 on the day of the event accompanied by an adult. Each adult can be responsible for up to 4 children. A registration form must be completed by the responsible adult in each group entering.
3. The registration fee to participate in WalkWithMe is £50 per person and £15 per person for Little WalkWiithMe. All money raised is donated directly to our chosen charities.
4. A condition of entry is that you are in good health and have no medical condition that may cause undue concern or inconvenience to others (please see the COVID-19 section below). You accept that you participate at your own risk and that no liability is accepted by the organisers for injury, damage or loss sustained by you before, during or after the event.
5. All entrants must wear or carry appropriate clothing, waterproofs and footwear for an event of this nature.
6. Any sections through private farmland must be strictly adhered to. Dogs are not permitted to take part.
7. Please observe the Country Code especially with reference to closing gates appropriately.
8. Cancellation of a registration on or before the date of the event will have the fee refunded unless you agree that it remains as a donation to our chosen charities.
9. It is each entrant's responsibility to wear their walker number wristband which will be issued to you on the morning of the walk, and for your number to be recorded appropriately at all checkpoints.
WalkWithMe will make every reasonable effort to ensure the event is run in a safe environment. It is the responsibility of every WWM participant to consider any any medical conditions before entering the event. If you are deemed at risk, please seek medical advice before participating.
11. If you or a member of your household has symptoms of Covid-19 in the lead up to the event you must not attend.
12. All participants will be required to abide by all Covid-19 specific instructions e.g. temperature checks, hand sanitising and social distancing.
Checkpoint Closing Times
1. At any time in the walk, marshals have the right to retire anyone who is walking at a pace that will not enable them to finish the walk by the finish-line closing time of 4.30pm (10 hours after the start time). Any participants who reach the marshal point at 21 miles at or after 2.30pm will be asked to retire and taken to the finish line at Moulsford School by car. For Little WalkWithMe, the checkpoint is at 5 miles.
2. These cut off times are for your safety and the safety of the marshals and support services who are all volunteers.
Health & Safety Disclaimer
1. We hope you enjoy taking part in WalkWithMe and Little WalkWithMe but please remember that everyone takes part at their own risk and that the WalkWithMe organising team is not responsible for any injuries, loss or damage that occur during the event or during training. By submitting your registration form you are agreeing to be responsible for your own health and safety on the walk and during the training programme.
By completing the registration form you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending WalkWithMe or Little WalkWithMe you assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19 and agree not to hold the WalkWithMe organising team or any of their affiliates liable for any illness or injury.